Private Live with Kiko on Jan 22nd 2022

Parallax68 nexion218 ,

what about :

1 Like

oh no, I missed this live on Saturday, I wonder if I can get a recorded replay of it. :fearful: :fearful: :fearful:
Really wish i didnā€™t miss it.

1 Like

Also looking for a recordingā€¦

1 Like

Check the link above your post! :wink:

1 Like

This? What am I missing? I only see the link to join the now defunct Zoom meeting and another one to this thread. Were you able to find it somewhere?

I want the recording :sob:

Ah, I see what the problem is! Looks like it hasnā€™t been posted yet, but Iā€™m pretty sure it will be! I think it takes a little more time and logistics to get a Zoom recording from Kikoā€™s personal laptop and upload it here than to post the link of a youtube liveā€¦

Maybe @Giorgio can fill us in on the timeline! :wink:

2 Likes

I need more mana to reach this level :wink: but the rhythm (why 2"h" in this word?) is groovy I like it thanks

Hi @Giorgio, do you have an idea when will the replay of this live be uploaded? Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Have you clicked the link? When I go to the Jan. 22nd Live page, there are two linksā€¦one to the Zoom, the other to the forum. There should be a link to a recorded video on YouTube like all the other ā€œLivesā€. I wouldnā€™t have posted before searching aroundā€¦

Yes, I have - but not before posting it. Sorry @j.m.corbett ! :frowning:

Like I said above: I think itā€™s a question of getting the recording from Kikoā€™s computer and uploading it somewhere, which might take a bit more logistics than sharing a yootoob link. Hopefully @Giorgio can chime in with some info soonā€¦

And sorry again for the useless ā€œsolutionā€ I provided!

Hey, @Giorgio! Just giving it one more try; do you happen to have and can upload the recording of this session?
Thanks!

Like the others above, would like to know when can we have the upload of the private live? Thank you! @Giorgio @kiko