Join Unlock Moods and Modes on Guitar Lives!

I am happy to hear about new update! Thank you!

Although I am hovering around lessons 1-3 & 1-4, I feel that I have made great progress over the last few weeks. One of my big hurdles was starting to use a metronome. It took some time, but I am so happy I started using it. I feel more comfortable with the G Major scale and ALT picking. In a funny way, the metronome helped me memorize the scale shapes because I have been focused on staying on beat.

It’s great to be on this journey with all of you. I wish you all the best!

3 Likes

That’s awesome man. I used to not use the metronome but it really does help! I do however get sidetracked from the tempo that I’ll be in. Lol

2 Likes

I’m still hovering around 1.3 but I think I’m good enough where I can remember the shape and the mode to move on.

2 Likes

Excited, to say the least! I’m still resisting the urge to peak ahead though and planning to keep it that way.

2 Likes

Failed, I looked ahead… but that’s ok. Shows that the team is uploading great content and people are excited about it. I’m stoked with the course, there is so much info and knowledge to keep you busy for years.
Keep on shredding!!!

4 Likes

Good way of telling us without exploiting the deets!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Just uploaded some more melody examples, from Mixolydian to Aeolian!
Now there’s Phrygian left, it’d be cool if you guys can upload some Phrygian melody ideas before I upload Kiko’s Phrygian demo on Thursday!

1 Like

Another update, this one is a big addition, chords, introduction to modal harmony and going back to technique with patterns!
Have fun!

5 Likes

Exactly! In the beggining I would say one or two shapes per week.

1 Like