Guitar Hacks Community,
I had a great chat with @Giorgio yesterday to discuss the Practice Routine Tracker.
We discussed further the possibilities of passing data from the tracker to a database.
Some ideas that were raised:
- Tracking when the application is playing
- Tracking beginning metronome speed when a lick is learned and clean enough to be played with a metronome.
- Tracking end speed attained with that same lick
- Ability to adjust speeds recorded manually to allow for final changes before sending to database
- Ability to enter a URL that points to a page that has the lick you are using on it.
- comments about the practice session overall for the day (next steps, whatever you like)
- Manual submission of data after you are happy with what is being logged.
- reporting that will give you access to this data including the ability to go back and pull specific licks you have worked on so that you can work on them again and see the progress you have made against them.
We are interested in getting your inputs towards how we can collect data from that tracker that will be most useful for YOU in your practice time.
If you like what I have listed it will help to know that. If you have further ideas please list them here. Feel free to put any questions or comments here you like.
This is a safe place…we are a community. Lets collaborate and make this tracker useful as possible for all.