Collaborative video

Thanks master ! :+1:t2::grinning::clown_face:

Here it is! I thought @captkeep looked badass as the thumbnail :joy: Hope you all like it!

10 Likes

This is awesome! Good job, everyone! And cool edit, @milesmcdonald5643

3 Likes

Great job master, very cool :+1:t2::nerd_face::blush: and also good job everyone :balloon::tada:

Great job guys :metal:t2::guitar::guitar::guitar:.

1 Like

Amazing job @milesmcdonald5643 master edit!!!
Ahaha i can’t believe you choose me as thumbnail thanks a lot brother🤘.
Amazing soloing and shredding from everyone i really feel both prod and humbled at being part of this project and group!!!
Thanks for your effort again miles!!!

Now we should tag the maestro as well and hear what he say about it​:wink::rofl:

Cheers my friends!!!

4 Likes

This was so fun to make!

We should do this more often :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome!!

I think, after finishing the join song and after, we could maybe do another one with another BT, it was so fun but also instructive for me!

Maybe @kiko will joins us too :innocent: :innocent:

Greg

2 Likes

I am very happy that the number of contributors basically doubled in the final weeks. It was an honor Lads, looking forward to the next one!

6 Likes

Awesome @milesmcdonald5643 !!!
Great video editing! Well done everyone! It would be great to do another one!

4 Likes

Video is awesome!!! Great job everyone!

3 Likes

Nice work guys!! Congrats to all of you who contributed!!

2 Likes

Really sorry for the late reply. I thought the final participants for the video had been reserved already a month ago :flushed:.
I feel embarrassed now. I went through an emotional roller-coaster in the past 3 weeks wich made me take my distance with the forum and guitar practicing in general but I obviously would have replied earlier if I had thought it necessary.
Sorry.

2 Likes

Thanks! It was really fun watching everyone’s input, great experience!

2 Likes

Guys, this is so awesome, sorry I wasn’t able to be as present as I used to be but this is such an amazing gift to see!
Great video editing @milesmcdonald5643,
Now indeed @kiko should join for the next one!

4 Likes

I was thinking for the next private live to ask for a reaction video live about our collaborative video to kiko, how do you see that???
Cheers​:metal::sunglasses::metal:

8 Likes

great idea :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Easy enough! Good idea

2 Likes

I mean, there is some blank space left at the end of this one too… In research papers we always put the professor/PI/main driving force of the work at the end of the authors list sooo… @kiko ? :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Hey guys,
This will sound very silly, BUT… I just saw the video and I felt proud for being part of the community, even though I haven’t contributed at all for the video :grinning:
Great job all, it sounded and looked really good!

6 Likes