Collaborative video

Hello,

I had a bright idea lol! Wouldn’t it be possible to make a collaborative video with all the people here who want it by taking a Kiko backing track for example and all playing a lead part on it for a few seconds each and being all on the same video? (it’s been done a lot lately on youtube). I don’t know if it can be part of an idea for the guitar hacks program …
Your opinions ?

13 Likes

I like the idea! I participated to one of those collabs once in a Gus G challenge (Infinite Metal Riff or something). My riff was one of his favourite 8! :blush:

3 Likes

We have been discussing doing some collaboration, im not sure if it will be video or just recording…im on board for either way and excited for it.

2 Likes

That would be fun indeed.

2 Likes

Yes, this was a great idea, @Arnaud-Godefroy are you still up for it?

1 Like

I’m totally up for it :grinning:! how to organize that?

2 Likes

I’m in too!! that’s a great idea!!

1 Like

We can try, amazing idea

1 Like

I’ve seen Bernth Brötrager do that with his guitar community and it was so cool. Here’s the video it starts around 9:21. I would be all for doing something like this.

5 Likes

LET’S DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

(Why does the site keep judging my post? “Is this a complete sentence?” EEEET IIIIZ! -.-)

2 Likes

Amazing idea!!! i’ would love to participate!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome! So the first step would be to pick a backing track for all of us to play on? I am guessing it has to loop so everybody has something like 12 measures to play on?

2 Likes

What do you guys think of using one from the tracks provided with 7Factor?

1 Like

Yep, it’s a good idea !

Went ahead and created this poll to move forward then. I listed each track with the same name as it is provided with the 7Factor.

Speaking of which… @Giorgio could you confirm whether it is OK or not to use those tracks (or one of them, based on the poll results) for this purpose ?

3 Likes

Amazing my friend !! Vote done !

2 Likes

Vote done too! :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Vote done for me too!

3 Likes

On the spot as usual @nexion218 :metal::sunglasses::metal: vote done!!!

1 Like

Great idea and yes we can use them. I just voted too.

3 Likes