What's your favorite guitar?

My Ibanez Prestige AZ2402-TFF.

4 Likes

Beautiful guitar! I don’t have an Ibanez, but I’ve got my eyes on them for a future purchase…perhaps a Kiko signature model :thinking:
I dont really have a favorite, i love them all but if i had to pick it would be between these two.

4 Likes

Yeah, well this has been (thrash) metal’s greatest shooutouts in the past 35+ years, so no wonder you can’t decide… :smiley:

1 Like

My favorite is the black Ibanez but I love them both. I swapped the pups in the black Ibby for some BKP and love the fullness of the tone with the fixed bridge.

I really dig the AZ & signature guitars posted above. You guys definitely have great taste!

1 Like

PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24

Mayones Legend V22 Custom

And I’m buying an Ibanez Prestige soon, probably a RG652.

2 Likes

I would have to say lately its been my ESP Horizon, Japanese model

1 Like

I’m not into “sexy” colors, but that finish is just WOW! Beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks, yes I hear you, me either most of my guitars are black but this guitar looks and plays fantastic

A few years back I owned this Ibanez AT100. This is the first production model, made by the custom shop. I still don’t know why I sold it… it was the best guitar I ever had.

2 Likes

Odd couple, 1967 hand wired Fender Princeton and Peavey Wolfgang EVH. This was my first amp which gets used almost daily .

1 Like

I don’t really have a favorite guitar, if I could own one of each model that was ever created I wouldn’t say no :slight_smile: and I’m a complete sucker for beautiful guitars
Currently my 2 favorite in my collection are this Ibanez RG5120M-FCN Prestige with the Frozen Ocean finish (Finish looks different depending on the angle you’re looking from)

And this headless Kiesel Vader with a 5A book matched flamed maple top in Moss Green

Let me know what you guys think of these 2 beauties!

2 Likes

Wow two gorgeous guitars! I bet the RG5120M-FCN Prestige plays like butter!

1 Like

Yessir, it’s a Super Wizard HP neck, their thinnest to date (17mm at 1st fret - 19mm at 12th fret)

1 Like