Recap: Community Call With Kiko

Hey, All,

Today we invited some of our most active participants in the GuitarHacks community to a call with Kiko:

Thanks to @Frisco_Sensing @CarolineVanRoos @tark2112 @theherd @jono @Alan_Woodward @LouieL7 @clomusic for joining!

Aside from Kiko answering questions, and demoing techniques, we came up with a whole bunch of neat ideas for the community, including:

• Working on an etude that we can use to practice different techniques.
  • Creating backing tracks that we can share on the forum so other hackers can write new songs and solos over the top.
  • Kiko also talked about sharing some stems from his new album on here so we can come up with new songs, mashups, and more.

We are just getting our community started, and there will definitely be future calls with Kiko. Thanks to everyone who joined!

Am I missing anything from this recap?

9 Likes

I believe you covered everything. It was a great getting to see and hear each other… and of course where are you going to have the attention of a guitarist like Kiko to answer questions for you and take suggestions on what to do next? Nowhere I know of other than in this community, it’s priceless.

4 Likes

It was very nice to visit with everyone. I do apologize for not being able to engage everyone more. Unfortunately my mic. cut out on me and my video went in and out some. In the the future I will use my new lap top and it is hooked up to the Ethernet cable vrs. my phone which was working on WiFi. I’m not much of a computer guy and I am still learning. Great to hear your voices see your faces and guitars. It was wonderful to meet together with Kiko. I’m looking forward!

Best Regards, God Bless

Frisco

4 Likes

Was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming everyone! \m/

5 Likes

That was a blast! I hope this becomes a regular thing – some great ideas thrown around.

4 Likes

Amazing !! I hope to participate in another :blush:
The idea of the backing track is great !!!

5 Likes

It was great interacting with everyone. Exciting thinking about the direction of the course and resources to help us become even more successful.

5 Likes

Very cool chat. Love the idea of a course collab.

5 Likes

Let’s do a live chat again real soon!:metal:t2:Super cool!

2 Likes

Yeah, I think that would be fun. :slight_smile:

4 Likes