Question about the Guitar Academy Kiko is launching

Hey guys, been watching the creative shredder week and it’s been so cool getting master classes for free. Just wondering if the Guitar Academy Kiko has been mentioning is similar to the 7 Factor and Guitar Workout programs?

I guess we’ll have to wait and see…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thinking all guitar hacks members will get email soon for guitar academy. Just in case I clicked link in shred week description and filled out my contact info.

Does anyone know price on guitar academy?

Kiko mentioned yesterday that an email will be sent today at 10AM pacific time(So around 7pm Europe time if Im not wrong) will all the details.
He mentioned also that for the ones who has enrolled to guitar hacks, something will be also mentioned but we have to wait now :wink:

Greg

Hello everyone! I just sent an email to you guys. Guitar Hacks and 7Factor will be available here as usual.
The KL Guitar Academy will have both courses and other content. It’s a yearly subscription-based model. I sent an email giving everyone here a 6months free-of-charge access.
Thank you so much for the support.
Kiko

3 Likes

No Kiko, it’s the other way around… WE thank YOU!!! :wink:

2 Likes

This is the email you will receive!

This is a very important email for you, my Guitar Hacks and 7 Factor student! So I recommend you read it until the end.

If you enjoyed yesterday’s live from the Creative Shredder Week, you must already know a little about the news I have to tell you. If you haven’t watched it yet, there’s still time to watch it on Youtube: ASK ME!! Creative Shredder Week - Q&A - Day 4 - YouTube.

I have to tell you that today, enrollments are open for my new project, the Kiko Loureiro Guitar Academy. A platform where you will have access to my best courses, live streamings, and new classes every month, with an annual subscription plan.

I want to thank you for being my student and being with me for so long, offering you a gift:

Six months of free and unlimited access to Kiko Loureiro Guitar Academy!

You can watch content from Hacks, 7 Factor, 21 licks, and much more on the platform. But don’t worry, after this period of 6 months, if you don’t want to continue with me at Kiko Loureiro Guitar Academy, your access to Guitar Hacks and/or 7 Factor will remain through the link https://www.guitarhacks.com/.

We will maintain the technical support for both platforms. However, due to time and schedule limitations, monthly lives and new content will only be available on Kiko Loureiro Guitar Academy.

Within a few hours, you will receive an email with your first login instructions. And if you have any questions regarding your course or the Kiko Loureiro Guitar Academy, reply to this email, and my team and I will be happy to help you!

1 Like

Hi!
How to get the 6months free-of-charge access? I just got an email with 30% off.
Thank you!

Ah cool, so I won’t go looking for another one. I got this before your post and I thought I missed something…:rofl:

I think this is what applies to us:

"Within a few hours, you will receive an email with your first login instructions. "

So I guess we’ll have to wait a bit more

please check an email with the title:

Welcome to Kiko Loureiro Guitar Academy. and an image like this.
You will find your login PW there

2 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t received that one. I got the one telling about the 6 months free gift, but nothing like this…:frowning:

I don‘t received this mail, too. May you resent this?

The Maul I received started like this:

Hey, Kiko here!
The enrollment for the Kiko Loureiro Guitar Academy opens this Monday, March 14th.

Please pay close attention to this email because I will explain some crucial things. I don’t want you to be left out on such an opportunity.

At the end there‘s an enrollment for 30% off.

Please send me 6 month free trial at

I need to see my Kiko Jedi training through to the end.

Same for me.
Are Hungarians based banned? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cheers my friend

Greg

1 Like

Check your e-mail @GregS

1 Like

Yep. Just received it.
Just jumped in the discord too :wink:

Greg

Woohoo! This is awesome!

Hey, guys! This is Ana, I work with Kiko at the Guitar Academy and I’m here to help you!

Since we have lots of students from Guitar Hacks and 7 Factor, it might take a little time for you all to receive the login info. But dont worry, the invitations are being sent and if you dont get the e-mail until tomorrow, just send a message to support@kikoloureiro.com and we’ll be glad to help you. Thanks!

2 Likes