Private Live with Kiko on November 21st

Hello Kiko, it would be awesome if you could give some insight into legato technique, such as finger placement, finger order, power of hammer-ons/pull-offs etc, particularly on multi note per string legato when playing at faster tempos.

1 Like

Hi Kiko and all guitar buddies here.
Greetings from your “bossa nova friend” in Toronto.

I would like to propose the topic of understanding and learning how to throw jazz licks into the modes and improvisation.

Thank you!

José.

2 Likes

Hi Kiko,

I’d like to understand how/when do we use arpeggios along with modes and scale patterns to create a solo? And should all the notes of the arpeggio be part of the scale?

1 Like

Hey Kiko,

Could you discuss playing and practicing the modes as related to triads (arps), three-note-per-string scales and the CAGED positions?

1 Like

Would love to hear from Kiko on this topic as well

Hi Kiko!

Great questions here already!

Mine is just a small one: Which Neural DSP Plugin do you use again? They have a discount at the moment.

Obrigado!! :slight_smile:
Muitas saudaçÔes!
Nils

1 Like

Nolly Archtype and the FortinCali

3 Likes

Great, thank you!!
Vejo vocĂȘs mais tarde.

Hey, the links for the live is here: https://www.guitarhacks.com/course/live-november-21st/
Also an email is going out shortly as well,
See you there!

1 Like

Engaging, as always! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Was another good live, even though I worked. Awesome to get to watch it afterwards though!!

1 Like

That’s a good kitty right there :cat:

1 Like

Will you post a link under the “lives” section in guitar hacks?

1 Like

The replay link is already there: https://www.guitarhacks.com/course/live-november-21st/

Hello Giorgio not sure if I’m doing something wrong but when I watch the live either on my phone or tablet I don’t see the comments. I only see Kiko which is of course great but I would like to see the comments also can you let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks :metal:

Ah do you mean the comments/chats on youtube? If you so you can hit the “watch on youtube” button on the live page and you will see them there.

Yes that is what i mean.I have been going through the link in the email. Should I go through a link in Guitar Hacks instead?

1 Like

I faintly recall some “hide chat” button on the YouTube page. Maybe you have it off by default?

2 Likes

I’ll try looking for that its strange they come up when I watch it back after watching it live and the comments are there. Its when I watch it live that they do not show up. I’ll look for the ‘hide chat’ button thanks for the help and advice @nexion218

2 Likes

Good cat.
Leave it to cats to show the good people to hang around with. :grin:

2 Likes