Please Post your 7 string guitars!

I am in a mood to drool over beautiful guitars, so please share your 7 string guitars pictures!

2 Likes

I will start, this is my Kiesel Vader V7 2015 Red California Burst:

And in its natural element:

The specs:

• Vader v7 27" scale
  • Antique ash body, walnut/mahogany neck
  • Flame maple fretboard, kizzle treated black
  • Jumbo ss frets
  • Red cali satin on flame maple
  • Rear natural clear
  • Lundgren “The One” pickups
7 Likes

These are my 7-strings from Atomic Guitar Works in Arizona (USA). It’s a custom design with controls set up like Gibsons. The inspiration is a mix between a Les Paul, Explorer, and Jackson Kelly. Mahogany body, maple top, maple neck, ebony fretboard on the green one and a synthetic material on the purple one. Pickups are Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom in the bridge and 59 in the neck. I have two 6-strings in this shape (trans red and trans blue) also.

4 Likes

Wow that’s pretty cooL, interesting looking guitar. Solid ash body I bet it sounds bright and tight with plenty of sustain!

1 Like

Beautiful looking guitars man… Solid Mahogany body with a maple top. I bet it has a rich smooth mid trebly kind of sound. Just the way like it lol. :laughing::metal::black_heart::metal:

2 Likes

Those guitar look amazing! I didn’t know about Atomic Guitars. Pretty cool shape.

1 Like

Thanks Frisco, yes it does have a lot of attack/brightness indeed. Really cuts through.

1 Like

Beautiful guitars, here’s mine, an Ibanez RG7620, great tremolo and neck joint on this one.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Great top and finish! Are those bkp pickups?

2 Likes

Yes, War Pigs with Battle Worn covers.

2 Likes

Very cool, what’s the guitar?

1 Like

I’m guessing an E-II M-II ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s as @nexion218, guessed. ESP E-II M-II

1 Like

I’l post once emgs get installed

1 Like

@theherd that is beautiful!! I’ll admit ESP usually has too many details, different color nuances on the same guitar etc. when I would have preferred something more simplistic, but that one I actually really like.

@Giorgio Nice Kiesel too! As a kid, I always imagined a 7 string Steinberger GM - if existed - would be my end-all guitar and these Vaders are the closest thing aesthetically.

2 Likes

My 7 string jackson rx24-7

3 Likes

My Schecter Jeff Loomis

1 Like

wow, this looks very metal ! Love the combo with that body shape and pointy headstock!

I’ve never played these Loomis sig guitars, it looks great! I like the shape of that neck junction. looks very comfortable!