More than just Guitar

Hey folks what’s up!!!
I just want to share with all a small proof of how good is this community started by @kiko

Today travelling through Germany on my holiday i had the canche to meet and jam with an amazing guy and musician i met here on this forum. Today me and @nilsrocks had so much fun chatting and jamming together and it was like we knew each other since ages!

Music is also connections and in this wonderful community we can connect with each other in many different ways! Today we did it live and it was great!

Thank for the amazing day Nils!!!

I Hope i will have the cance to meet you guys!!!

Cheers
Claudio

9 Likes

Wow, talk about a sexy couple! :rofl: Good for you guys, sounds like a fun day!

4 Likes

So glad we could meet my friend! Yes, talking like knowing each other for ages. We’ll have a great evening tomorrow as well :grin::metal:
Maybe we’ll do an acoustic session for the girls?

3 Likes

It’s so cool to see this picture!! Amazing! Any videos from the jam?

5 Likes

I do have a few videos but they are a bit big to upload without wifi :wink: as soon as i can i will upload! It was great great fun!!! Looking forward for tge acoustic session then​:metal::metal::metal::guitar:

2 Likes

That is so neat you met up!

2 Likes

Amazing ! Come in France !:grin:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!!! Sorry it took some time but @nilsrocks did an amazing editing job on the video of our jam…he was even able to make me sound good​:joy::joy: way to go brother!!!
Anyways as @kiko asked here is a video of our jam…it was.so much fun i would just take my car and drive straight to nils house for another amazing jam!!!

Once more thanks to Kiko for creating this community that give us so much opportunity to grow not just as guitar player! Thisplace is the finest side of Internet a place where distance doesn’t matter but music, friendship and respect does!

A special thank you also to Nils for being the amazing person he is! You make me feel at home and it was like we knew heach other since ages. You Rock mate and you are an amazing musician and teacher!!!

5 Likes

@Arnaud-Godefroy i usually drive the provence with my bike where do you stay in france?

1 Like

Hey Claudio!
Thank you so much for your words my friend! Your visit was a highlight of the whole year! We’ll come to visit you at your place in the coming year! :smiley:
Man, I don’t mean to make this an exchange of compliments :sweat_smile:, but you’re one of the most interesting persons I met so far! And thanks for having my back - you know what I mean! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You are right, this community is really a great place and I want to encourage everyone to keep in touch, not only here but on social media as well. Keep getting closer and learn from another. I’m sure this was Kiko’s intention when he built this forum.

Rock on everyone! Have a beautyful day!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:thanks man! But I just think i m a bit weird :rofl::rofl::rofl: it s my pleasure to help you with your back you will see it will be all good in a short time​:metal::muscle:

For the rest I completely share your words!!!

Mi casa es tu casa hermano​:metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Awesome Provence !! I live in Ile de France in Seine et Marne (77) more precisely. It is 40 kilometers from Paris !!

1 Like

Wow, assume! Maybe next time I could join for a jam Session (I am from germany too :wink:)

2 Likes

I’ll grab my spandex, hairspray and lighter and be right back!

(Awesome!:wink: )

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: pls post a picture!!!:metal::sunglasses::metal:

1 Like

Ok, not a real spandex and no lighter (and actually and older pic), but I tried to my best Steel Panther/Lexxi Foxxx… I’m gonna regret posting this…:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

AAAAWESOOOOOME!!! :joy::joy::joy: Thanks for this man!!! :metal::metal::metal:

@nexion you are a star dude :joy::joy::joy::joy: if ever record an album you will be the fron cover!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like