Kiko's latest single is out

Hey, I figure I would share in the show and tell, Kiko’s latest single is out!
I really enjoy the djenty vibe :slight_smile:, what do you guys think?

Link: http://smarturl.it/kikoloureiro_edm

8 Likes

I like it, I’m excited for the whole album. To me it’s somewhat progressive sounding with some really cool phrasing.

2 Likes

Yeah, very cool! Been listening to it all day. Very excited to hear the rest of album next month.

2 Likes

It is amazing.
we feel a difference with the old albums and a touch (sound and musical approach) of modernity in line with the new wave of guitarists. Great!

2 Likes

The vibe and the arrangement of the song are really awesome! The sound of the melody combined with the rhythm is really strong and creative! I love it!

2 Likes

I love it. Very dark,mystical and melodic. I love all the guitar techniques and keyboard effects. A very well written composition in my onion and a fusion of perfection. I also really like the off beat feel to this song. Good vibrations here. Congratulations Kiko on your new debut Album e Dependent Mind. I am looking forward to the signed copy of your CD, Tee shirt, The Laminate and guitar pick.

Best Regards Kiko, My friend and mentor.

Frisco

2 Likes

Ok, just seen the premiere of the music video. It is awesome! Deeply emotional stuff in there!

I posted it on Insta and had a bad feeling about it - you know, what I mean, when you’ve seen the video! :smile:

1 Like

Here’s the music video for those who haven’t seen it yet:

3 Likes