Join Unlock Moods and Modes on Guitar Lives!

That’s great to know.

I’m just waiting for the course to be released.

I guess the course is also lifetime buy, right?

We’re live now, more than 800 people watching! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfA1n1AImTg

3 Likes

All live (like last night) be added in guitar hacks in the “live with Kiko” section ?

Those videos are gonna be added to the Modes course.

Where is this section in guitar hacks ? I don’t find it

It is still not open. More info here Who Else Wants to Master Modes on Guitar?

1 Like

Yesterday’s live has been awesome, I’ve taken a lot of notes and many new ideas to practice major scale!

2 Likes

Hi Arnaud, the replay of all 4 lives on Modes will not be added to the current Guitar Hacks course. They will be added to the upcoming courses specifically on Modes that we will be available to purchase soon.

Yes, thanks Aram and perfect link!

1 Like

Thanks Laura, there was a lot of content packed into this 3 hours!

1 Like

Hi Giorgio !
Thanks.
So the version that we have of guitar hacks currently will evolve but in the form of other paying training suddenly ?

Not exactly, the guitar course is all about guitar technique (https://www.guitarhacks.com/member-area/kikos-complete-guitar-workout-strategy/) and will continue to evolve, including our regular private lives with Kiko and all existing students have access to it and the evolutions.
But it will not cover topics that are not about technique like composition or modes. Does that make sense?

1 Like

oh okay I see (i think lol)
yes indeed it has a certain meaning even if in the end this knowledge of the modes can be used with the technique acquired on guitar hacks.
so there will be a “musical theory” section where we can buy Kiko lessons ! (If i understand well lol)

1 Like

It makes you notice how important is to practice a lot over that scale and get deep into it so you can really benefit from it. Kiko did pointed that out BOLDLY. We need to be curious and deal with it in whatever form we can think of so we can use it with freedom.

I missed yesterdays video, BUT the good thing is they are gonna be included in the next course.

3 Likes

The stuff he shared in this past two days is quite a handful. I’ve been reading up on harmonic series for hours now. And he mentioned it in the first 5 minutes or so of the first video… :smiley:

4 Likes

Kiko the live series has been great! Can’t wait for the course on it! Teach me Sensei!

1 Like

Here’s the course link for people who were not on the live today!

2 Likes

just signed up! :slight_smile: Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’m so excited about learning all of these things that for a lot of time seemed so confusing. But I love the way that Kiko approaches this subject and makes it easier for people to learn, especially people that is self taught and don’t have much music theory knowledge like me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I bought it !! I can’t wait to improve my skill : )

1 Like

I just added 2 new videos to the course, about comparing the modes, more coming later today!

1 Like