Holy diver solo

Hi everyone!!!
The execution is not solid at all and there are a few wrong notes but i share this video because till one month ago i could not play that solo specially the legato part. Now i still have a long road ahead but at least i could keep up with the backing track and remind of the song to untrained ears :joy:
This to say that thanks to @kiko (his workout method, his live always inspiring and full of suggestions and tips) i could accoplish something that for me was quite hard. I spend a year with private toution but there was no way i could play this, now in just a few weeks i improved so much that i can play this solo.
I already gave a couple of testimonial about my great satisfaction but i will never get tired of doing it because such quality is rare nowadays.
Also being part of such a fine community is stimulating and give extra motivation to keep my head down and try to keep up with so many good and professional musician here.
I will gladly accept all the critics and suggestion you can give!
Thanks everyone :metal::sunglasses::metal:

Claudio Capt. Keep.

4 Likes

I love this solo!!!
Very good!! Bello!!!
Try to work on the bend at 20s
I’m not sure but I think at 32s Vivian uses down strokes only to get the right tone ( you are playing with a perfect technique…)

1 Like

Thanks a lot @kiko!!! It’s one of my favorite!!!
I will do as you suggest!
Thanks again for your mentoring :metal::sunglasses::metal:

Also, try playing right handed, you don’t seem like a natural lefty! :upside_down_face: :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: i usually play right handed only on Thursday but i’ll make an exception for you​:joy::joy::joy: