GAS GAS GAS metal cover

Hi everyone!

I spent a ton of time putting this together. I always enjoyed this weird eurobeat song so I wanted to do a cover of it. Fabio is the drummer for Annihilator, and Lorenzo is the singer for Destination 5-11. Really happy with the result. And thanks to 7 Factor for helping me put the solo together!

3 Likes

Miles Hetfield ROCKS! :wink: Are those Fishmans in the X?

1 Like

Dirty Fingers. I’m assuming Gibson makes them.

1 Like

Yup, Gibson. I tried pausing the vid several times and for some reason the inscription looked like Seymour Duncan at first then I convinced myself that it reads Fishman Classic. :grin: Didn’t sound like a modern active, but Fishman’s have multiple voicings, so I thought this must be the vintage or hot rodded voicing…

Now tell us how you ended up jamming with the drummer of the mighty Annihilator! :exploding_head: I know he’s not the OG drummer, but still… It’s fuckin’ ANNIHILATOR.

1 Like

This is awesome! I really got a kick out of the camera shaking during your palm mutes!

1 Like

AMAZING!!! you definitely rock man!

1 Like

I paid him! :joy::joy: Touring musicians are pretty easy to get in touch with these days.

3 Likes

Fuck you man, I’m dying of laughter! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just love that sincerity!

3 Likes

Ah ah, that would to it :slight_smile: