Finally I can share my new music project - Baron Carta

Hey, Everyone,

Sorry for the radio silence, I have been heads down on a number of things recently, one of which is my new music project Baron Carta!

I wrote and recorded our debut EP, ‘Step Into The Plague’ which features the legendary Ralf Scheepers from Primal Fear on vocals, Morten Gade Sørensen from Pyramaze and Anubis Gate on drums, and it was mixed and mastered by grammy-nominated producer Jacob Hansen.

You can download the whole release for FREE from our website. It is also up on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, and elsewhere.

You will recognize some Megadeth in the music, especially on ‘Truth To Power’, and like many of you, my lead playing is heavily inspired by @kiko.

The cover:

Baron Carta - Step Into The Plague - Cover - Lower Res

Here is the first lyric video:

Also, here is a new video where I talk about the songwriting and production of ‘Out Of Time’:

9 Likes

Good stuff! Congrats man!!

Nice guitar work. Ralf, Morten, and Jacob did great. So did the cover artist.

“Act 1: Duty” surprised me the most; very cool song. The verse, pre-chorus, chorus from ~1:57-3:33 is truly spectacular.

Thanks so much, @werekraken - that was the song I was most excited about. It was also the one that was most challenging to work. :slight_smile:

Cool my friend. It’s very amazing !! :balloon::balloon::+1:t2::tada:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

I am actually going to be sharing the sheet music with tab for the first song if anyone wants to do a cover and put it up on YouTube. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is amazing @jono! Thanks for sharing this here my friend!

Amazing job @jono!!! Real energy !

1 Like

Good stuff ! I liked Devil To Send especially and Act 1:Study is really interesting :+1:. The whole EP is quite powerful ! (with a powerful vocalist as well)
Thanks for sharing :wink: