Collaborative video

LET’S DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

(Why does the site keep judging my post? “Is this a complete sentence?” EEEET IIIIZ! -.-)

2 Likes

Amazing idea!!! i’ would love to participate!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome! So the first step would be to pick a backing track for all of us to play on? I am guessing it has to loop so everybody has something like 12 measures to play on?

2 Likes

What do you guys think of using one from the tracks provided with 7Factor?

1 Like

Yep, it’s a good idea !

Went ahead and created this poll to move forward then. I listed each track with the same name as it is provided with the 7Factor.

Speaking of which… @Giorgio could you confirm whether it is OK or not to use those tracks (or one of them, based on the poll results) for this purpose ?

3 Likes

Amazing my friend !! Vote done !

2 Likes

Vote done too! :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Vote done for me too!

3 Likes

On the spot as usual @nexion218 :metal::sunglasses::metal: vote done!!!

1 Like

Great idea and yes we can use them. I just voted too.

3 Likes

Thanks for putting this together @nexion218. I just voted too!

1 Like

So glad it works! If everyone agrees, I say we keep it open 'till Tuesday and then get to work.

3 Likes

Just voted! Excited for this!

1 Like

When I watched the clip on the video RockinRiley posted, I thought I could join too. But then I started trying to see if I could improvise on the backing tracks suggested by nexion…
And, a part from bits and pieces in Ionian on No Gravity and in Lydian on Escaping the result was awful :persevere:.
So I’ll join in some other time… After I’ve managed to fix my practicing problems and added the 7 factor workout to it.

Great idea nevertheless! :+1:Looking forward to see the result.

Well, it looks like Gray Stone is still a favorite, which will be quite a challenge due to the speed. I expect my failure, but refuse to give up. Don’t give up just yet. The worst that can happen is you practice, work on it, don’t make a submission but learn something in the process. If it’s shit, we could always say that it’s a microtonal jazz cover or something to that effect.:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

We will play slow and edit at X16 :joy::joy::joy::joy: just kidding! Really improvising on that will be quite hard but we can try anyway is not like we re gonna send it to america got talent​:joy: we will learn somenthing on the way and have fun for sure, in any case is not gonna be a failure​:joy: :metal::sunglasses::metal:

How many bars should we target for each individual?

If everything stays as is, the Grey Stone backing track has around 30 seconds looped, so to me it would be logical that everyone does one round?

3 Likes

Yeah i agree ! So 30 seconds for everyone is great.

And how many we are to participate in the end? who is able to put the link to have the right backing track? and who’s going to do the job of setting everything up on the video with all the players? or do we send the video once it’s done?

2 Likes