Steve Vai Crying Machine

OMG you are here such amazing players I m a bit embarassed for posting this :laughing: I know my bends are too slow, its really not perfect :sweat_smile:
Well, Im here to improve things and its like a beautiful journey, I have so much fun in playing the guitar.
I hope to find here kind advices :pray: thanks for listening!

7 Likes

Wow, this sounds great, you picked an amazing song, I love Crying Machine! And It looks like you’re having a lot of fun indeed :slight_smile:
What are you using for your tone? I think a bit of delay and a meatier tone would make it even better.

1 Like

You did a great job and it sounds really good. We will always be the most critical of our own playing and pick out every little thing wrong with what we do. As long as we use that constructively it’s part of the journey that helps us improve. Keep on rocking, I’m sure Steve Via would be proud!

2 Likes

Good idea for my tone thanks! I used presets on a little fender gdec junior wich I honestly dont find a good sound :sweat_smile: thanks for advice for boss katana Ive tried it and it sounds great and not very expensive, I think its a good idea to start. I have definitively to find my tone !

Ohh thank you very much :pray:! You re right, our critic toward ourself has to be constructive and not making us sad,
music is not competition
I’m sure beeing in that community will help me have more self confidence, and the sure thing is that I will never let my guitar in a case during 10years anymore ! Not even 2days :laughing:

1 Like

Wow, great job, @CarolineVanRoos!

1 Like

Sounds Very Lovely :sparkling_heart:

Thanks ! I know I’ve still works on my bends :smiley: It’s great to film ourselves to see what’s wrong…

1 Like

Thank you all, it helps me have more self confidence :hugs:

2 Likes