Nylon guitar - any idea?

Hi all,

The yesterday live was deciding me to finally rebuy a nylon guitar (I started guitar on a classical one). Thanks @kiko :grin::grin::joy::joy:
While it will be really for maybe 10-15% of my guitar time, I don’t want to spend more that 250-300€.
What about the Ibanez GA6? Has anybody tried one?
I found also that Yamaha are good entry brand for nylon?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers

Greg

1 Like

I’ve only tried Yamaha acoustic guitars in music stores and in our office. For me, the neck is really comfortable and feels like a C shape kind of neck. The sound is also good for an entry level guitar. The sound is kinda warmer but has a snap to it. I believed for nylon guitars the neck would be thicker and wider.

1 Like

Ibanez acoustic guitars are not great.

Get a Yamaha C series if you can access luthiers around you. They are good entry level classical guitars.

1 Like

I don’t know the guitars you’re talking about but I use an Alvarez AC65CE and it’s awesome. I think you can get it for a good price. I think I paid 350 euros for it a few years ago.
Alvarez or Alhambra are good classical guitar makers.:blush::+1:t2::clown_face:

1 Like

Yamaha guitars are very good, noy only an entry brand

Yes you’re right. I just wanted to say that it seems that their entry level (C series) has better reviewed than a lot of other brands in the same price range.

I’m strongly thinking about a C80. :slight_smile:

Greg

1 Like

I have a C80, I think it is a very good guitar, good price and amazing neck. But you have to try it.

1 Like