\M/ "Frayed ends of Sanity". Riff~Life💜

I had a little trouble posting this link earlier. A Big Thank You to everyone here for helping me out. I hope this works… Without any further “A do” Here’s a cover that I just finished putting together. I’m still working on doing some vocal exercises that I just started up. There are other songs that I would like to sing and improve on.

1 Like

I’m having trouble getting your video to play. I’m not sure if it’s just me or if everyone will have the same issue. I really want to see, frayed ends of sanity is a great song.

What I ended up having to do is upload my video to youtube and then in my post here I added it like it was an image with the upload button. If you select link, it will just make a link to the video. You may have to do something like this if others have trouble viewing it too

1 Like

Yeah, I am struggling to see it too, @Frisco_Sensing. Can you upload it to YouTube and then click the … button on your post and the pencil button to edit it and paste the YouTube link in?

Excited to see it!

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up brother. I hear other people may be having trouble too. I will give it a try. I just started a YouTube account recently and haven’t posted anything yet. Anyways I’m still learning how to do this kind of stuff.

Thank you

Frisco

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up brother. I will give it a try Jono. I’m still not exactly clear on how to do this with YouTube. I’m still kinda learning how to do this stuff.

Thank You

Frisco

When you sign up for a YouTube account you can upload the file there. Then, it will give you a link to where the video can be watched. You can then just post the link in a post here.

For example when I add a YouTube link below, it will covert the link into a video people can watch:

Let us know if you need anything else. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yippee! I was able to watch it. Great job, i enjoyed it!

1 Like

Thanks for the word, I’m glad its working. I had to go through the learning curve between this site and YouTube.Now that i got the process down it should be easy peizy!

Thank You my friend

Frisco