Join me in Celebrating our new Shredders!

Hey Everyone,

Here at GuitarHacks, we want to build an awesome, thriving community of guitarists. As part of this, we want to celebrate people who go above and beyond in their participation and help!

That’s why, we have created a few different stages for levels of participation. The first level is ‘Strummer’, then there is ‘Shredder’, next is ‘Rock Star’, and then finally we have ‘Guitar God’.

I am thrilled to announce that @Arnaud-Godefroy @clomusic @fabianprado @francoperla144 @lauram.bonini, @jono and @nilsrocks are our new entrants into the ‘Shredder’ club!

As part of this, they get this killer Forum badge:
shredder badge

And they will receive an exclusive Guitar Hacks shredder t-shirt in the mail :slight_smile:
Guitar Hacks Community Shredder Tshirt Front

@alexanderrobert, @tark2112 and @theherd were our first shredders in the forum, we’ve had some quality issues with the first batch of t-shirts but I have not forgotten about you guys!

Again thanks so much to our shredders and please everyone, give them a pat on the back. :slight_smile:

Congrats!

11 Likes

Thank you dear Giorgio!

It is an honor! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, thanks Giorgio! I’m truly honored… Guitar Hacks shurely changed my life, and i’m definitely wish I had more time to participate, and of course practice, more

2 Likes

Great, I’m really happy to be part of this community and to try to make it evolve at my small level.
Thank you very much for this gift, can’t wait to wear it !! promised a photo of me with upon receipt !!
:pray::+1:t2::metal::heart_eyes:
Ps : so you need our mailing address and size?

3 Likes

Awesome!!! So cool! Merci, Obrigado

2 Likes

Congratulations, all!

3 Likes

So badass!

Congratulations all!

3 Likes

Welcome to the club!

3 Likes

I’m honoured :heart_eyes:
Thanks you so much!

2 Likes

congratulations all! :metal:t2::blush:

2 Likes

Thank you Giorgio.:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

2 Likes

Got my badge :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: !!!

5 Likes

Awesome,

Indeed :slight_smile:
The easiest way to do it is if you can all send me a private message in this forum with tshirt size and your mailing address.

4 Likes

In the interests of showing off our new Shredders, I added ‘Shredder’ next to their usernames. For example:

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.40.36 PM

We will aim to add this for new Shredders moving forward. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats, everyone!! :metal: :guitar:

3 Likes

Congrats!!! Time to Jam!!!

1 Like

Congrats!!! Jam on!!!

1 Like

Why does sredder no longer appear next to the nickname?
Where is Jono ? No more words from him :cry:

1 Like

Hi @Giorgio! Can I buy this t-shirt? Is this available for Guitar Hacks students? I want one :slight_smile: Thank you!