Guitar Hackers Spotlight: Sebastián Caldas

Originally published at: https://www.guitarhacks.com/guitar-hackers-spotlight-sebastian-caldas/

In the Guitar Hackers Spotlight series, we get to know our fellow students. Each one of you has a fascinating story that deserves to be heard and we’re grateful to be a part of your guitar journey. Sebastián Caldas Guitar Hackers Spotlight: Sebastián Caldas My name is Sebastián Caldas, I am a classical guitarist born…

5 Likes

Here’s an awesome youtube video here too:

5 Likes

Welcome Sebastian! Beautiful playing in the video. I might be bias but I think Kiko (and Megadeth) has some of the most musically sophisticated fans out there.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome Sebastian!
A really impressive video with a great atmosphere!

And I love your spotlight story!

Hope to see you play the electric in another video!

1 Like

Damn! This kicks ass! Sebastian is really good

2 Likes

Hi Tark! Sorry for a late answer but there has been a lot of other stuff and no time for watching my mail. I think also there are a lot of classical musicians who find Megadeth really inspiring because of their sometimes complex stuctures and musical solos.
Best regards ,
Sebastián

2 Likes

Hi Nils! Thanks a lot for the positive feedback. sorry for the late answer thou. I will soon share some electric guitar stuff even if it is not my speciality. I am working on my arpegios with pick and it goes much worse than with fingers , which is really easy for me since the classical guitar has a lot.
Greetings,
Sebastián

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, Alexander.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @sebastian ! Looking forward to your electric guitar stuff!