Collaborative video

Lol, hopefully it’s going to be shorter than that!
I can’t really had another one right now, the video guy is already complaining it’s too much so we will add new people on the next one!

2 Likes

No worries, it’s my fault to begin with, launching new product at work so had to be focused there, I won’t miss the next one for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Crap! I was offline for the last two weeks, because I was working everyday including sundays. And today is my first day off, where I wanted to make the video.

So sorry I’ve let you guys down!! I’ll release a single in about 6 weeks and my schedule is overflowing.

I’ll make up on the next cool project, promised!

Argh! Feeling bad… :confounded:

2 Likes

Sorry to read that nils! It would have been great to have you on the video!!! We will take this as a chance to do another one!

1 Like

So I have not so good news, the contact I had to stitch together all the videos is really not responsive and I don’t think it’s going to workout with him.
I know it’s been taking way too long to put all these great solos together…
I am thinking that maybe one of you has contacts or editing skills to do this?
Really, I am open to any idea to finish this!

1 Like

@milesmcdonald5643? Your Gas, gas, gas video was pretty rad! :wink:

1 Like

I can probably put it together! If it’s as simple as stitching the videos over the backing track it shouldn’t take me too long. Do you have all the videos in one spot to download?

1 Like

Yes, and they should be in sync hopefully since it’s all the same backing track.
Unfortunately they’re not in the same place. Let me regroup and upload to a single folder. Can’t do it right now but I should have it tomorrow.

2 Likes

So here’s a shared folder with all the submissions I could find in my inbox. I could missing something but hopefully not. I could not find @brunobailly7 video, only the audio.
Since @milesmcdonald5643 has agreed to help and stitch these together, we could also open for a few more submissions if @nilsrocks or @Kreeps or others are still motivated :slight_smile:

Here’s the link: Dropbox - Guitar Hacks Collaborative video - Simplify your life

1 Like

Great! Thanks Giorgio. You didn’t want to join?

2 Likes

Well actually I missed the timing myself so I did not submit.
If folks are fine with it, we could extend and until this week end and take more contributions (including mine :)) ?

2 Likes

By all means, the more the better! Maybe we that way the rest of the guys, who were originally in but didn’t szbmit will have time to finish their part.
@Arnaud-Godefroy , @rastotoman1 , @milesmcdonald5643 , @peirceandrea , @pgescosa , @jaumeantu come to mind. :wink: And it would be great if @nilsrocks and @Kreeps could jump in too!

3 Likes

At the and it looks like we tourned a potentiol problem into a new opportunity!!! Since we don’t have an official date for the world tour for this composition i guess i m more then happy yo wait for others composition!
Cheers
:metal::metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Cool! Mine is done as well but since I have it, no reason to put it in the folder.

2 Likes

hey, i’m back. a lot of work at the moment at my place!
if I understood correctly, we still have time to send the video? if that’s it I’m doing it this weekend :grin::clown_face::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yessir! Can’t wait to hear it! :wink:

2 Likes

So we have to do 36 seconds of solo, right?

1 Like

Yeah, no longer than that. That’s the lenght of the part that is looped in the backingtrack. But if you feel like less would be more, fine by me. It’s YOUR solo afterall, so you get the final say! :wink:

2 Likes

So thankful, that I have the honor (and luck) to participate!

I’ve sent a download link to @Giorgio , hope it works! :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Finally! :wink: Have you sent the link to Miles too? According to the latest changes in our plans he’s gonna be compiling the vids.

2 Likes