Buying a guitar soon. Need some feedback

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Yes :smiley: I’ve already made my mind up and I’ll get an Ibanez Prestige. A truely high end guitar without being crazy expensive. Plus they are one of the very few options which have all the features I’m looking for.

As soon as I have the money ready I’ll start the hunt with diligence and patience (it alway take me some months to decide for a specific guitar when I’m hunting down). I spent my last swedish kronas in Kiko’s new course and paying the bills hahaha.

I’ll share it as soon as I get it!

1 Like

With your current fleet I would of chose the ibanez as well since you don’t have one. Please post how you like it. I own 1 ltd its a alexi-600 love it. I think the ibanez have a lower action by default.

1 Like

Just had set up today…Ibanez AZ242 PGB…it’s the one Kiko uses on Vital Signs.
Symour Duncan pic ups Gotoh tremo and tuners,Installed D’Addairo NYXL #9’s.Ibanez really dialer in the ability to select different combinations of pic ups…very versatile.

4 Likes

I have one of these exact models on the way as well!

I’ve tried the AZ guitars, mainly the Prestiges. I liked the neck a lot as well as the looks. I already have a guitar that covers that department though. In these case I need a FR bridge.

I already ordered a RG550, after some weeks of thinking I decided it is the guitar that fits the bill on all the things I’m looking for within my set budget. Plus I already know how that guitar plays.

The store I ordered it from is playing hard with me though. They told me they should have got the guitar friday last week or this monday, and still nothing…

Oh well.

Well, NGD for me :smiley:

7 Likes

I like very much the color ! :blush:

1 Like

What a beauty, congrats on the NGD!
Looking forward to hearing that guitar in Show and Tell :slight_smile:

1 Like