7 Factor testimonial contest - Win a Zoom session with Kiko!

Hey everyone! here’s my testimonial and good luck to everyone!!

3 Likes

Hey there, thanks everyone for the support~!

4 Likes

Hi All! Happy to be a part of the community. See below for my testimony. Best wishes! Engin.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Hi everyone! Here is my clip now off to watch all the rest.

4 Likes

Hi guys!
Wanted to post a video, but when I tried, I kept getting an error message about only accepting certain file formats… my iPhone saves and record as a .mov and I have no idea how to convert it.
Bummer

Try uploading the video to youtube then sharing the video here

2 Likes

Lol. I’m old. Never uploaded anything to YouTube in my life. Thanks though. Appreciate it.

1 Like
4 Likes

1st time for everything! Thanks again!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for all these testimonials, we have such a great community!
I will be talking with @kiko and we will be announcing the winners this week!
Cheers!

9 Likes

Typo in my video header. Should say kiko not kilo. I blame autocorrect

Bossa Nova Friend! Thanks a lot your message!

2 Likes

Thanks!! It’ s so great that you got the concept of Neutralisation and the importance of the tritone

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!!! Mental change!!! That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Results coming soon guys, I know the suspense is building up :slight_smile: It’s very hard to pick with all these great testimonials…

6 Likes

Excited for the results! Happy for the winners! :blush: Quite nice to hear the testimonials from others as well! :blush:

4 Likes

Without further ado, the results are in for our 7 Factor testimonial contest :1st_place_medal:!

Originally, our plan was to choose the top 5 entries, but we received so many great videos from you that we changed the rules to include the top 10 video entries. These 10 students will be participating in a private, group Zoom call with @kiko!
Kiko will make sure that all winners on the call will have a chance to chat and ask questions.

:drum: :drum: And the winners are:

These lucky cats will be contacted via private message through this Guitar Hacks forum to schedule the call.

Again, many thanks to all who participated!
This means a lot and your help is greatly greatly appreciated! :guitar: :metal:

12 Likes

Really happy about it :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:
Looking forward to meet Kiko and the other partecipant as well. I m quite a newbie on guitar hackers but it s an amazing community i m proud to be part of. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!! Enjoy it!

1 Like