7 Factor testimonial contest - Win a Zoom session with Kiko!

Hey,

As Kiko mentioned during the private live for students today, this thread is where you should post your entry for this contest!

This context is for existing 7 Factor students, you have a week to share a testimonial video (by posting the youtube link in this thread).

The top 5 entries (@kiko will be the judge) will go on a private 30 minutes Zoom call with Kiko!

We ask you to keep it simple and short and answer the questions below in your testimonial:

• What’s your name and where you’re from
  • How did you feel about your knowledge of modes and scales before 7 Factor?
  • Why did you decide to buy 7Factor?
  • And now how do you feel about the modes and scales as a Guitar player after this course?

You can film with your phone, nothing fancy and try to keep around 1 minute.

There’s a 1 week deadline, winner will be selected the week of March 1st!

Good luck, looking forward to see what you all come up with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Giorgio and Kiko. Here’s my testimonial for the 7 Factor course. I hope you guys like it and Kiko chooses it!

11 Likes

Thanks @joseocando, otherwise known as @kiko 's bossa nova friend!
I am happy that 7 Factor was able to help you even after so many years of playing.

1 Like

Here’s my testimonial for the 7 Factor course:

12 Likes

So here we go… Sorry for the sight, I am extremely exhausted… Also, @kiko I hope you don’t mind the little quote from you at the end! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi Kiko,

Here is my video. First time I’m publishing a video on Youtube so cannot really be less fancy :smiley::smiley:

@kiko: My birthday is 4th of March, just saying… :innocent: :rofl:

See you

Greg

9 Likes

Okay, I will put myself out there, and share how I’ve found the 7 Factor different from other online guitar courses and how that’s helped me. But I’m a beginner and not ready to play on video in front of this crowd yet :wink: https://youtu.be/R3WsSgX5UoE

7 Likes

Those little breakthroughs are what makes all the hours spinning wheels totally worth it. Good luck!

5 Likes

I toned it down a bit since the last time :joy: Hope you like it!

10 Likes

Nice Im in NJ too…Jam session!! haha :wink:

1 Like

Sad times… :sweat_drops: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Oh no, I like hyped up Miles :slight_smile:
Thanks for the testimonial!

1 Like

Thank you so much @pgescosa, @susan.ibach, @hj3baez, @GregS!
It’s great to be able to put a voice and a face on these usernames :slight_smile:

3 Likes

7 Factor Contest Daniel Bacelj.
Good luck to all |m|

7 Likes

Apologies for being over the 1 minute mark but I really wanted to say even more :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Question? I have a video that I took from my phone but it’s not uploading. Even after I tried converting to the approved authorized options it still only just shows the audio. Any ideas?

1 Like

You have to create a YouTube channel.super easy, then past the link using one of the icons in the upload process.

2 Likes

Here’s my testimonial video. Have a great day!

4 Likes

Hi Giorgio and Kiko!!!
Below I’ll paste the link for my testimonial for the 7 Factor Course, I really hope you enjoy it and have fun watching it!

Also this is my first post in this wonderful community so I take my chance to say hi to everybody!

Hope to see you soon!!!
Cheers from Italy!

Claudio

7 Likes

Hi everyone here is my video testimonial hope you like it and and Kiko chooses it. Good luck to everybody we are all winners who signed up. Keep playing :metal:

5 Likes